December 26, 2019
You never know where you put your car keys?
Don’t worry, you are not the only one!
We all waste a lot of time looking for the keys just before leaving …
Fortunately, there is a trick to avoid losing them:
How to do
1. Collect an old seat belt.
2. Cut the strap that is located next to the passenger (or driver) just below the clip.
3. Fix this part on a wall in your home, near the entrance.
4. Cut the strap that runs from the body just above the clip.
5. Remove the thong.
6. Simply grab the metal tab that snaps into the housing.
7. Hang your keys on this tab using the ring of a keychain.
8. Snap the tab into the box you have attached to the wall.
There you go, you will never lose your keys at home again 🙂
You always know where they are! And this trick didn’t cost you anything since you recycled an old seat belt!
Have you tried this ingenious technique to avoid losing your keys? Tell us in the comments if it worked for you! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Tip To Recognize Your Different Keys At A Glance.
How To Add a Key to Your Keychain Without Hurting Your Nails.