When a gel or a cream flows in the suitcase, it is the disaster.
To avoid this bad surprise, there is a very simple trick.
All you need is a freezer bag. Well, rather several bags! At least 2 …
Here’s how to make sure there aren’t any everywhere:
How to do
1. Take at least two freezer bags.
2. In a bag, put your perfume, your toothpaste, your gel, your sunscreen, your shampoo and your face and body cream …
3. If you carry a lot of liquid hygiene products, use several bags.
4. Put the bag containing the products in another bag.
5. Close each bag carefully.
5. Put it all in your suitcase.
And there you have it, your hygiene products will not leak in your suitcase 🙂
This way, if a cap opens, the liquid empties into the bag and not into the whole suitcase. And if the bag breaks, there is another bag!
Have you tried this trick to keep liquids out of the suitcase? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
15 Tips To Make Your Luggage Much Easier.
Prevent Your Suitcase From Opening While Traveling With This Tip.