June 22, 2020
Are you looking for a tip for watering your plants during the holidays?
Do not search anymore. Here is a genius trick that is available to everyone.
Watering your houseplants will be done by itself. Even during your absence!
All you need is a glass bottle and a cork stopper:
And in video, it looks like this:
The Genius Trick To Water Your Plants When You Go On Vacation: https://t.co/zaCnIBJgmJ pic.twitter.com/mlZcRnR5GJ
– CommentEconomiser.fr (@cmmnteconomiser) December 9, 2017
How to do
1. Take a glass bottle and a cork stopper.
2. Make a hole in the plug using a drill.
3. Fill the bottle and close it with the pierced cap.
4. Put the bottle upside down in the flowerpot so that the water flows out little by little.
There you go, your plants will water themselves on their own during your vacation 🙂
You are now quiet for summer vacation or during your absence.
Simple, practical and efficient!
When you return from vacation, you will find your plants in great shape.
Have you tried this grandmother’s trick for watering your plants while on vacation? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
Homemade Automatic Watering for Indoor Plants.
How To Water Your Plants While I’m Absence.