May 29, 2018
When camping, having a stove can be very useful.
Are you caught off guard and can’t afford to buy one?
Do not panic !
All it takes is a little elbow grease to make a great camping stove in 5 minutes:
How to do
1. Keep the bottom of two cans.
2. Put cotton in the bottom of the first can.
3. Turn the second bobbin over and insert it into the first.
4. Drill a few small holes on the edges and in the center of the upper part.
5. Pour a little alcohol (about 15 ml) and turn on.
And there you go, your stove is ready 🙂
Now it’s up to you to prepare good little dishes to place on it.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
20 Essential Tips and Tricks For Camping.
No Lantern For Camping? Make It A Home In 1 Min Chrono.