Do you know when is the best time to buy your plane ticket?
With huge price variations, it seems mission impossible.
However, rest assured, it is possible to leave for cheap!
Here are some tips to help you make your reservation:
How to do
1. Buy your ticket neither too early nor too late. 8 or 6 weeks before departure, it’s perfect!
2. Go to the websites of the companies several times a day. Prices vary up to 3 times a day.
3. Subscribe to email alerts to find out about price changes and find the best time to book your plane ticket.
4. If possible, avoid taking a plane ticket for a flight on a Sunday.
5. To leave during the school holidays, one watchword: book your tickets as early as possible.
Good to know :
1. Prices increase rapidly the week of the flight. Tickets are up to 40% more expensive on the day of departure.
2. Most of the offers and discounts take place at the start of the week.
3. Remember to check prices at nearby airports. Sometimes, driving a few extra miles to get away means spending a lot less.
One last little tip before boarding:
Instead, book your ticket on a Tuesday or Wednesday and if possible leave on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday!
And there you have it, you now have all the keys in hand to find the lowest prices 🙂
You know the best time to get your plane ticket!
So have a good vacation!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
6 Tips For Choosing The Best Seat On The Plane.
The 12 Things to Do Before You Take a Plane.