Nothing could be more difficult than to succeed in a niche in reverse.
Especially when the cars are honking behind you!
There is a lot of pressure to succeed and it is easy to lose your means …
Result, we do not succeed the first time and we have to start over …
Fortunately, here is a trick revealed by a driving school instructor to never miss a window in reverse again.
Watch the explanatory video and follow the guidelines:
How to do
1. Stand about 1 m. parked cars.
2. Walk forward until the front of your car is aligned with the back of the car in front of you.
3. There must be sufficient space behind to be able to park.
4. Drive forward until the middle of your rear wheels are aligned with the rear of the car next to you.
5. Fully steer your wheels to the right.
6. Back up slowly until your front wheels are perpendicular with the rear of the car in front of you.
7. Now steer completely in the other direction.
8. Back up slowly, keeping your wheels fully turned.
9. Stop once your rear wheels are parallel to the sidewalk.
10. Slightly turn your wheels to the right and walk slowly to the curb.
11. Once close to the sidewalk, put your wheels straight.
12. Go forward slightly to put yourself in the middle of the square.
There you go, you now know how to succeed in a niche every time 🙂
Easy, fast and efficient, isn’t it?
No more starting over several times to park in a street!
The benchmarks in the video will allow you to back up much more calmly and quickly than before.
Obviously, this tip for parking works with any car, whether it is a Twingo, a Smart, a C3 or even a station wagon.
Have you tried this driving school method for easy parking in the street? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to read you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Infallible Tip To Succeed In Your Niche Every Time.
The Tip To Succeeding A Slot Every Time (Revealed By A Bus Driver)