July 11, 2019
Don’t know how to put all your stuff in your bag?
It’s all a question of technique.
This one comes straight from the scouts.
Scouts have a genius trick to tidy them up easily.
Whether in a suitcase or in a bag, you will save a lot of space:
How to do
1. Lay the T-shirt flat.
2. Put on underpants or boxers in the middle of the T-shirt.
3. Fold up each side of the T-shirt.
4. Place the 2 socks on top of each other at the neck of the T-shirt.
5. Roll up the T-shirt starting from the collar …
6. By letting the socks hang over each side.
7. Roll a sock over the T-shirt.
8. Then the 2nd. And There you go ! Your things are put away and folded.
There you go, you can put all your things in your bags 🙂
No more problem to fit all your things in your suitcase and go on a trip 🙂
Have you tried this trick for tucking all your stuff into a pair of socks? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Trick To Make Your Clothes Take Up Less Space In A Suitcase.
15 Tips To Make Your Luggage Much Easier.