Are you taking a plane soon with a “low cost” company?
Remember that you are only allowed 1 piece of cabin baggage.
And in addition, this baggage must respect certain strict dimensions.
Otherwise, you are going to have to pay extra which will hurt your wallet!
So how do you get all the things you need in one piece of luggage?
Fortunately, there is a simple trick to save space in your cabin suitcase. Look :
How to do
1. First lay the coat flat inside out.
2. Then place the collared shirts over 180 ° of the coat.
3. Place t-shirts and dresses vertically.
4. Place the pants and jeans horizontally.
5. Alternate a t-shirt then jeans.
6. Wrap underwear and socks in a t-shirt.
7. Place this t-shirt in the middle of the clothes.
8. Now fold all the clothes starting with the sleeves.
9. Once all the clothes are rolled up together, place them in the suitcase.
10. Now add a chic pair of shoes and a daily one.
And now, thanks to this technique, you have stored your cabin suitcase like a pro 🙂
And above all, you have gained plenty of space! Everything is optimized to take the plane serenely.
You don’t even have to pay extra for checked baggage!
Best of all, this folding method avoids wrinkling your clothes as they are rolled up in the suitcase.
If you don’t yet have a suitcase that respects the dimensions, I recommend this one.
Have you tried this trick to save space in your cabin suitcase? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The EASY Guide to Packing Like a PRO.
15 Tips To Make Your Luggage Much Easier.