The seats are the bigger dustpan in a car !
There is a whole bunch of unidentified dirt …
Crumbs, dog hair, drink stains, food stains and a lot of other stuff.
Fortunately there is a simple trick and cheap to find brand new seats.
All you need is a little washing up liquid and soda crystals. Look :
What you need
– 2 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid
– 2 teaspoons of soda crystals
– 2 cups of hot water
– a basin
– a hard brush
– a towel
– plastic gloves
How to do
1. Start by vacuuming the seat to remove any crumbs.
2. In the basin, pour two tablespoons of dishwashing liquid.
3. Put on gloves to protect your skin from soda crystals.
4. Add two teaspoons of soda crystals.
5. Add two cups of hot water.
6. Mix well.
7. Quickly run the brush through the mixture.
8. Perform a circular brushing on the seat.
9. Wipe down the car seat with a towel.
10. Repeat this cleaning with the other seat and the back seat.
11. After cleaning, lower the windows and let air dry.
12. Finish by giving a final blow of the vacuum cleaner so that the fabric regains a little “swelling”.
There you go, your car seats are now very clean and like new 🙂
No more dust, crumbs, smudges and other disgusting dirt encrusted on the fabric!
Your seats have regained a well-deserved second youth without the use of chemicals.
As a precaution, always test the product on an inconspicuous place.
All you have to do is perfume your car. To do this, pour a few drops of essential oil on a clothespin and hang it on the ventilation grid.
If you have children, consider doing this deep cleanse at least twice a year.
Why does it work?
Dishwashing liquid is a mild stain remover, but very effective in removing greasy spots on seats.
As for soda crystals, they deeply cleanse the tissues. These 2 products are safe for the seat fabrics.
Thanks to the hard brush, you will at the same time remove the pills from the seat fabric.
– choose a sunny day to wash your car seats. That way, they will dry faster.
– if you do not have a vacuum cleaner on hand, brush your seats with the stiff brush.
– the objective of this cleaning is not to soak the seats, but just to moisten them to remove the stains.
Have you tried this trick to easily clean your fabric car seats? Tell us in the comments. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How To Wash The Interior Of Your Car Properly? The Tips to Know.
20 Engineering Tricks For Your Car.