The interior of cars is a nest of dust, full of bacteria!
The seats, the plastics and the dashboard get dirty at high speed …
… especially when you have children and you go for the weekend.
Fortunately, there is a super effective trick to disinfect the interior of a car easily.
The trick is touse a mixture of white vinegar, bicarbonate and essential oils. Look :
– 1/2 liter of white vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of baking soda
– 15 drops of lemon essential oil
– 5 drops of peppermint essential oil (optional)
– 5 drops of rosemary essential oil (optional)
– 1 glass bottle
How to do
1. Pour the white vinegar into the glass bottle.
2. Add the baking soda.
3. Add the essential oils of lemon, peppermint and rosemary.
4. Close the bottle and shake to mix well.
5. Take a clean sponge.
6. Pour a little of this mixture over it.
7. Run the sponge over the seat fabrics.
8. Continue on the dashboard, plastics and the gear lever.
9. No need to rinse, just let it dry.
There you go, the interior of your car is now completely disinfected 🙂
No more dust or bacteria! It’s still cleaner like that, right?
And in addition, it smells like lemon in the car thanks to the essential oils.
Have you tried this grandma’s recipe for cleaning your car? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How To Wash The Interior Of Your Car Properly? The Tips to Know.
20 Engineering Tricks For Your Car.