Are your car floor mats cracked?
It is true that they get dirty very quickly …
Normal, since we constantly put our dirty feet on it!
Regular cleaning is therefore essential to keep a car clean all year round.
Fortunately, a friend who works in a car wash told me his tip for effortlessly cleaning car mats.
All you need to clean them is white vinegar and a stiff bristle brush. Look :
What you need
– White vinegar
– stiff bristle brush
– spray bottle
– garden hose with high pressure sprayer
How to do
1. Take the carpets out of the car.
2. Place them on a flat surface such as the patio or driveway in front of the garage.
3. Shake them well to remove crumbs and dust.
4. With the brush, scrub the carpets well to remove as much dirt as possible.
5. Generously spray the floor mats with white vinegar.
6. Brush again to remove the last residue.
7. If any dirt remains, repeat the operation until the carpets are clean.
8. Now use the garden hose to rinse the carpets.
9. All you have to do is put your rugs outside to dry them.
There you go, your carpet floor mats are as clean as if they were new 🙂
Easy, fast and economical, isn’t it?
You don’t even have to spend money at the car wash!
Instead of shaking the rugs, you can also bang them on a post or wall to remove even more dirt easily.
Don’t have a garden hose? You can put the rugs in the tub or shower and rinse them with the shower head.
Why does it work?
White vinegar is very acidic. It disinfects, cleans and degreases all surfaces.
In addition, it is an effective antimicrobial and it eliminates bad odors.
It is therefore the ideal product for washing very dirty surfaces. Not to mention that it is 100% natural and really economical.
Have you tried this trick to clean car mats easily? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
Cracra Car Mat? The Magic Cleanser To Make Them LIKE NEW!
23 SIMPLE Tips to Make Your Car CLEANER Than Ever.