Are the windows of your car always foggy?
Not super practical for safe driving.
Fortunately, here is a trick to stop the fog on the windows.
The anti-fog solution is to use kitty litter in a sock:
How to do
1. Take a pair of socks without a hole.
2. Take some silica cat litter. This type of litter absorbs moisture very well.
3. Fill one of the two socks with the litter, up to the heel.
4. Once completed, tie a knot to close the sock.
5. Then, put the sock full of litter in the 2nd sock to make it more resistant.
6. Finally, place the sausage made with the socks on the windshield of the car. You can also put it under the car seat.
And there you have it, after a few days the fog will no longer appear on the car windows 🙂
The litter will have absorbed the excess moisture in the car.
Remember to renew the litter about once a month.
If you are looking for silica cat litter, you can find it here.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
Goodbye Fog on Your Windshield With This Tip.
Here is The New Tip to Clean Your Car Headlights.