Are your car floor mats dirty and covered with stains?
Normal, with children and animals, small accidents are frequent!
Fortunately there is a magic cleanser to easily loosen carpets in the car and brighten up fabrics.
It was my friend Sébastien, who works in a car wash, who told me about his homemade carpet cleaner recipe and car rugs.
I tested it right away, and as you will see below, the results are quite simply breathtaking !
Now the interior of my car is nickel chrome, and it smells so clean!
And unlike the expensive commercial stain removers stuffed with toxic substances, this homemade recipe contains only natural ingredients.
And don’t worry, these ingredients are inexpensive!
I’m even willing to bet that you already have them at home 🙂
here is super easy homemade carpet & car carpet cleaner recipe. Look :
What you need
– organic dishwashing liquid
– White vinegar
– 1 spray bottle
– baking soda
– essential oil of your choice (optional)
How to do
1. Put 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and 1 tablespoon of dish soap in the spray.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil to leave a pleasant scent. I chose lemon essential oil.
3. Add 50 cl of hot water and shake well. The stain remover is already ready to use!
4. Now sprinkle baking soda on the floor mats and fabric coverings to be cleaned.
5. Let sit for a few minutes or better overnight, then vacuum.
6. Then, spray liberally the stain remover directly on the surfaces and let sit for a few minutes.
7. Using a damp sponge, dab to remove excess stain remover.
8. Rub the stained areas to work in the cleanser, then let dry.
There you go, all the stains on my car mats are now gone 🙂
Easy, fast and efficient, isn’t it?
Thanks to this homemade cleaner, all the stains on the carpets and upholstery of my car were gone.
The surfaces are perfectly clean and treated in depth.
The interior of my car is almost like new!
It also works for fabric seats
As you can see in the picture, my poor car really needed a good scrub!
What’s great is that this recipe also works for seating.
Thanks to the deodorizing power of white vinegar and baking soda, my car smells clean and fresh again.
I did not expect such a stunning result!
Of course, I recommend that you test this stain remover on a small, non-visible area of your car upholstery or carpet, to be sure it won’t discolor your fabric.
One last tip, nothing like a microfiber cloth for your cleaning tasks.
And at less than 12 € the set of 12 microfiber cloths, it is really inexpensive to pay.
Have you tried this car carpet stain remover recipe? Tell us in the comments if it was effective. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How to EASILY Clean Your Car Seats.
23 SIMPLE Tips to Make Your Car CLEANER Than Ever.