Here are our various tips and advice to help you calculate your vacation budget in advance.
You will thus be able to afford a vacation even with a small budget, and all this without breaking the bank account.
In order not to exceed your vacation budget, no need to deprive yourself, it’s all aboutorganization.
For that you need a notebook and a pen, or Excel which is available on Google Docs, for the organization freaks or the little lazy ones!
And there in your board, show no mercy, you note everything you are going to do and everything you need:
1. The amount of train or plane tickets, or the return fuel budget if you take the car.
2. The budget to set aside for shopping to be done on site. In order not to forget anything and not to duplicate anything, think about making a small shopping list.
3. Sightseeing tours and other distractions. To put an exact amount on these expenses, do not hesitate to telephone the structures concerned to inquire about the prices of the activities.
4. The restaurant budget that must absolutely be controlled.
5. The purchase of postcards and stamps for the obligatory little thought to send to loved ones.
6. The budget for souvenirs and gifts for friends.
You add up all the amounts and you have your overall budget.
The rest is courage and nerves of steel! Of course, on vacation we have the right to please and to have fun, but that’s not a reason to blow up our budget.
I’m having fun even limiting my budget a little. And I feel less guilty than those who set no limits to profit fully!
With these smart tips, you can easily avoid exploding your bank account during your next little vacation.
Holidays are already a big investment, especially when you go with your family.
Going on vacation without planning is to risk exceed your budget, since we don’t know exactly what we’re going to spend and what we’re going to spend it on.
In addition, with all the temptations that are around us, we can very quickly have a deficit of 200 or 300 € on his account.
Of course, organizing your stay requires a few hours of work, but when you want to have fun with your budget, no matter how small, I assure you that this is THE good plan to come away a winner in your holidays.
I have become an expert in the matter: every time I go on vacation, I never exceed my budget. It even happened to me to spend less than the budget which was planned.
And you, are you making a budget to go on vacation? Does it work for you?
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
40 Tourist Scams You Must Avoid While On Vacation.
23 Travel Tips Even Frequent Travelers Don’t Know.