October 15, 2019
Have you ever wondered how you would see the world if you were a bird?
This is what Yann Arthus-Bertrand did when he launched the Earth Seen from the Sky project.
The goal? Sensitize each of us to the beauties of the Earth and denounce ecological problems.
Yann Arthus-Bertrand has become a photographer famous around the world for his superb aerial photographs.
Here is 35 of his most beautiful photos taken from the sky that are just breathtaking. Look :
1. Cotton bales, Ivory Coast
2. Rhéris Valley, Morocco
3. Maelifell volcano, Iceland
4. Borneo, Indonesia
5. Terre Adélie, Antarctica
6. Center pivot irrigation, Ma’an, Jordan
7. Kaw mountain, Guyana
8. Peninsula de Valdés, Argentina
9. Maelifellssandur, Iceland
10. “Tree of life”, Kenya
11. Bali, Indonesia
12. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park
13. Purnululu National Park, Australia
14. Resolute Bay, Canada
15. Easter Island, Chile
16. Nile Valley, Egypt
17. Aleppo, Syria
18. Eldey Island, Iceland
19. Province of Ogooué-Maritime, Gabon
20. Koh Panyi, Thailand
21. Al Jahra, Kuwait
22. Saint-Vincent, Lesser Antilles
23. Ivindo National Park, Gabon
24. Chuquicamata mine, Chile
25. El Jem, Tunisia
26. Iguazu Falls, Brazil / Argentina
27. Gardens of the Chateau de Villandry, France
28. Amazon rainforest, Venezuela
29. Separation wall in the West Bank, Israel
30. Malé Island, Maldives
31. Batna, Algeria
32. New Orleans, Louisiana
33. Skeleton Coast, Namibia
34. Tsingy de Bemaraha Nature Reserve, Madagascar
35. Taponas, France
If you want to know more about the career and the work of Yann Arthus-Bertrand, his foundation or his exhibitions, click here.
If you like this photographer, you might enjoy his book Earth Seen from the Sky or his DVDs.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
29 Exceptional Landscapes On Earth That Looks Like From Another Planet.
21 Photos Which Show That Nature Always Resumes Its Rights Over Civilization.