Do you want to have a successful camping holiday this summer?
We too want you to have a great time!
So here are 31 tips that will ensure you are a happy camper this summer.
31 tips that you will adopt!
1. Use foam to enjoy a soft and comfortable tent floor
Do you want to know where we can buy it? Click here to buy this foam floor.
2. Hang a headlamp on a water container to illuminate the entire tent.
Click here to read the tip.
3. Learn to recognize poisonous plants
If you go camping in the United States, Canada or South America, do not touch these plants!
4. Bring a tick repellent
Click here to read the tip.
5. Use Tic-Tac boxes to transport the spices
6. Invest in a sleeping bag for 2 people
Here’s an ideal one for cold nights.
7. Cut a straw and fill the pieces with antibiotic ointment or toothpaste to make single-use sachets.
Use a lighter to close the ends.
8. Make portable coffee bags with filters and dental floss
Put a spoon of ground coffee in a coffee filter and close the bag with dental floss.
When you are ready to make your coffee, pretend you are using a tea bag 🙂
9. Make disposable soap sheets with soap and vegetable peeler
Did you know that you can also rub soap to relieve mosquito bites? Click here to see the tip.
10. Use a belt and hooks to hang pots and pans
11. Make an easy-to-carry fire starter with a cardboard egg box
Directly light the carton when you are ready to start the fire.
12. Or use chips
13. No marinade required for the meat. Put the rosemary directly on the charcoal
Once the charcoal is evenly gray, cover it with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Your meat and vegetables will then be flavored with a taste of herbs.
14. Take packaged cheese and hard cheese with you
Cantal, Gruyère and Parmesan will keep for at least 1 week without a refrigerator. The same goes for the Babybel.
15. Add sage stems to the campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
16. Instead of pasta, take polenta, quinoa or couscous to cook a meal quickly.
Polenta is very convenient, as it can be cooked into patties and pan-fried for a sweet or savory meal.
17. Make-up removal discs soaked in wax are an incredible trick to making lighters easily transportable.
18. Bring a microfiber cloth. They are very absorbent and light
You can find them here on the Internet.
19. Freeze cans of water and put them in your cooler
This way, you keep your food cold and you will have plenty of water to drink for later.
In addition to bottled water, you can also freeze pasta sauces and juices.
20. Use bottle caps as fire starters
Check out the trick here.
21. Or these homemade fire lighters
22. Use your smartphone and a bottle of water to create a subdued atmosphere in the tent
23. Avoid nipping a plantar wart at the campsite with a towel
Just put a towel in the shower tray to protect your feet.
24. Forgot to take a spoon? Make one with a plastic bottle
25. Hang shower gel, shampoo and conditioner on a cord to have them handy while showering
26. Transport the eggs in a plastic bottle
Whisk the eggs ahead of time and put them in a plastic bottle. Much easier to transport, because you won’t risk breaking them.
And in addition, you save the transport of the bowl and the whisk.
27. Keep your toilet paper dry in a CD / DVD storage
28. Or remove the toilet paper roll to flatten it and save space in your backpack
Put it in a plastic bag.
29. Rub deodorant on the skin to relieve a mosquito bite
30. Stick sandpaper on the lid of your matchbox
Keep your matches in a Tupperware or stainless steel container to avoid getting them wet.
31. Kids can easily make an adorable bracelet with tape
They can glue things on them, such as small stones, flowers or leaves, and thus make a souvenir of their hike in nature.
Just make sure the sticky side is on the outside.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
22 Essential Tips For A Really Successful Summer.
Finally A Tip To Keep Mosquitoes Away Naturally.