Do you like camping?
In my family, we adore to go camping !
Since my childhood, I often go backpacking to go on long hikes with the whole family.
I have always loved the great outdoors and nights under the stars!
Every spring and summer, my husband and I expect only one thing: it’s camping with our children and sharing unforgettable moments.
Therefore, I am always looking for new tips and ingenious tips to make our camping trips easier.
Here are 20 great tried and true ideas that will help you on your next family camping trip:
1. A home-made hand washing station
Recycle a container of water into a hand washing station.
2. Stake candles to light up your nights
3. A headlamp on a can to light up the tent
To discover : How to get good lighting in a tent with a water canister.
4. Spices easily transportable in Tic Tac boxes
To discover : No Place To Store Your Spices? Here is the Tip For P’tite Cuisine.
5. A portable homemade shower
Attach a spray head to a water can to turn it into a portable shower.
6. A shoe rack transformed into storage for the kitchen
If you are looking for a shoe rack, we recommend this one.
7. Store and keep your toilet paper dry
8. Store your accessories in a wall-mounted shoe rack
If you are looking for a wall mounted shoe rack, we recommend this one.
9. Make a homemade air conditioner for the tent
Recycle a plastic box and a fan into a portable air conditioner.
10. Homemade fire starters in toilet paper rolls and dryer filter residue
To discover : Stop Buying Barbecue Fire Lighter. Make Them Yourself In 1 Min.
11. Transportable toilet in a plastic pot and kitty litter inside
12. A waterproof matchbox with sandpaper on the lid for easy lighting.
13. Use frozen water cans to keep your cooler cold
14. Use pieces of wood to hang up a tarp WITHOUT having to put it on
15. A plastic storage box as a baby bathtub
16. Store your kitchen essentials in a transparent storage box
17. Light the table with a solar garden lamp attached to a flowerpot
18. Use a washcloth as a soap case
20. Use curtain rings to turn your tarp into a shower curtain
And you, have you already tried these tips for camping? Maybe you know of others? Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts with our community.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
31 Genius Tips For Camping.
The Camping Tip For Making A Stove With A Can.