August 10, 2018
The beautiful postcards that we receive have always encouraged us to travel more and more.
And when we finally have enough money to leave, we imagine a lot of beautiful things in our heads.
Unfortunately, we are not the only ones to travel, especially during the school holidays!
As a result, when you get there, the reality is sometimes very far from what you imagined. Look at the difference instead:
1. Visit the Great Wall of China
2. Take a photo with the Leaning Tower of Pisa
3. Admire the Mona Lisa at the Louvre museum
4. Have a picnic next to the Eiffel Tower
5. Relax on the beautiful beaches of the Maldives
6. Sunbathe on the famous beach in Rio de Janeiro
7. Take a leisurely gondola ride in Venice
8. Learn to ski in the mountains
9. Take a walk on the island of Santorini in Greece
10. Admire the splendid Taj Mahal in India
11. Enjoy a peaceful time on the beaches of Thailand
12. Admire the magnificent Trevi Fountain in Rome
13. Visit the pyramids of Giza in Egypt
14. Watch the sunset at Stonehenge in England
15. Climb Mount Everest in Nepal
16. Take advantage of the square in front of St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican
17. Admire the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen
18. Visit the Acropolis of Athens
19. Take a walk in Central Park in New York
The moral of the story ? To avoid experiencing this kind of situation, it is best to avoid school periods.
But this is not always possible, especially with children. Do you have any tips for avoiding the crowds on vacation? Share them in the comments! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How to Remove Tourists from Your Vacation Photos.
Top 26 Tips That Every Traveler Absolutely Must Know. The 21 is Essential