When the temperatures rise, I have only one desire.
It’s to go green for to go camping with friends.
Nothing better than camping to enjoy sunny days and the beauty of nature!
But just because you are camping doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your comfort, right?
We have selected 14 genius camping tips for you that will make your life easier. Don’t miss the n ° 11! Look :
1. Before leaving, prepare pancake batter and store it in freezer bags. Once at the campsite, just squeeze the bags in a hot pan
If you don’t have a cooler, just remember to eat your pancakes on your first day of camping. To seal freezer bags with the pancake batter in them, use tongs like these.
To discover : Finally an Easy to Make Pancake Dough Recipe.
2. To make sure that there are no ticks on your clothes, simply run an adhesive roll over them.
Use a simple adhesive roll like this one.
To discover : Finally A Natural Tick Repellent That Really Works.
3. Before leaving, crack some raw eggs in a glass jar. With this trick, your eggs will stay fresh all day, without having to put them in the refrigerator
Instead of carrying your eggs in their carton and risking breaking them on the way, use a big glass jar like this one.
4. Instead of lugging around an entire tube of toothpaste on a campsite, prepare individual pods. Once solidified, put the pods in mini freezer bags for easy transport
And this is what it looks like once the toothpaste is solidified:
All you have to do is put a pod in your mouth to easily brush your teeth anywhere.
To discover : 15 Surprising Uses of Toothpaste.
5. To have waterproof shoes, rub them with beeswax.
Use 100% pure and natural beeswax, like this one. And if you don’t have beeswax, this trick also works with paraffin. Check out the trick here.
6. If you take your razor with you, use a clip to protect it.
Check out the trick here.
To discover : Video: 15 Surprising Tricks With Clip Notes.
7. Use a cotton ball impregnated with Vaseline to make a super effective fire starter.
To discover : A New Method To Light A Fire Without Small Wood.
8. When camping with the family, put your shoes in a basket to prevent insects from getting into them.
To discover : The Tip To Dry Wet Shoes Quickly.
9. This hand washing station will help you keep your hands clean throughout the camping trip.
To make this car wash, turn a big container into a car wash
10. Children and camping – not always easy for parents to manage. To make camping with the kids easier and more fun, organize a scavenger hunt. For this, make a bag with a list of things to find during the trip
To do this scavenger hunt, prepare a list with pictures of things they must find during the stay and paste it on a paper bag. I think it’s great ! Obviously, only choose items that are safe for your children, like leaves, beautiful stones or interesting pieces of wood.
11. A transparent shoe rack is undoubtedly an essential thing to take when camping.
For example, use a transparent shoe rack like this one.
12. Use muffin cups to keep insects from falling into your glass.
You can find muffin cases here. If you don’t have any boxes, you can just use aluminum foil. Check out the trick here.
13. If the trees around your camp do not have branches to hang your things on, make a coat rack yourself.
14. A simple plastic container keeps your toilet paper clean and dry
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
21 Camping Tips Only Old Campers Know.
20 Essential Tips and Tricks For Camping.