Cars get dirty even faster than the inside of a house!
Result, we can spend the day cleaning it …
Fortunately, there are some simple and effective tips to make your life easier and save you time.
We have selected for you 14 amazing tips to make your dirty car look like new. Look :
1. Use conditioner to clean the body
Most conditioners contain lanolin which will make your car shine.
2. Clean the dashboard with a coffee filter
The coffee filters are made of a lint free paper which is perfect for removing dust and grease on the dashboard!
3. Use cooking oil on the bumper to easily remove hanging dead insects
Spray vegetable cooking oil on the bumper and grille of the car, then scrub with a microfiber cloth to get rid of dead insects easily.
4. You can also use a dryer veil to clean the bumper
5. Clean the wipers with 70 ° alcohol to prevent them from leaving marks on the windshield.
Use a microfiber cloth soaked in 70 ° alcohol to wipe your car windshield wipers. It prevents them from leaving traces when you use them.
6. Use toothpaste to remove dirt from the headlights
Put a dab of toothpaste on a cloth and rub the paste on all the headlights to remove dirt. Rinse it off with water Check out the trick here.
7. Dust the air vents with a foam brush
You can easily find a cheap foam brush at hobby shops like this one.
8. You can also use a computer dustpan to remove dust in the air vents.
Do this before vacuuming so that you can pick up dust easily.
9. Make your own deodorant by putting 5 to 10 drops of essential oil on a clothespin
10. Use an old sock and a cup to clean the inside of the cup holders.
Put an old sock on a cup, spray window cleaner on it, and rotate the cup several times on itself to remove dirt and grime in the cup holders.
11. Easily remove dirt and grime between the seat seams with an old toothbrush
12. Use a flathead screwdriver and a rag to remove dirt in hard-to-reach corners.
13. Make your dashboard shine with petroleum jelly
14. Remember to roll the windows down to clean the top edge.
The edges of the windows are often very dirty. Remember to lower them to easily clean them with a window cleaner and a microfiber cloth.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
11 Great Tips To Keep Your Car Clean and Organized.
23 SIMPLE Tips to Make Your Car CLEANER Than Ever.