May 01, 2019
Is your car in need of a good cleaning?
Don’t worry you are not the only one!
Dirt and mess accumulate very much in a car window, especially if you have children.
Luckily, here are 11 great tips for keeping your car clean and organized. Look :
1. Clean the interior of your car with a coffee filter
The material of a coffee filter is perfect for dusting the dashboard.
2. Create storage behind the seat with a wall-mounted shoe rack
If you are looking for a wall mounted shoe rack, you can find one here. Then all you have to do is hang it on the headrest with a string.
3. Remove dead insects from your bumper with dryer sails.
You can find dryer fabric softener sails here.
4. Unlock a frozen lock by putting a few drops of hand sanitizer on your key.
The alcohol in the hand sanitizer will melt the ice in the lock.
5. Easily add or remove a key to your keychain with a staple remover
6. Protect your cup holders from crumbs and dripping liquids with silicone cupcake molds
For example, you can use these silicone cupcake molds.
7. Make your own car air freshener by pouring 5 to 10 drops of essential oil on a clothespin.
My favorite essential oils for car deodorizing are lavender and lemon.
8. Dust the air vents with a craft foam brush.
You can also get a foam brush of this type here.
9. Store all the liquid products you need for a road trip in a shower caddy
10. Put your coins in an empty chewing gum box to have them handy.
11. Perfume the air in your car by putting the remains of the candle in a candle holder
During the summer, the wax will melt and release the scent in your car. But don’t buy a candle, make it yourself by following our recipe here.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How to wash the interior of your car properly? Tips to know.
The Sensational Tip For Removing Scratches From Car Windows.