Do you want to learn English?
It is true that it is also important to find a job …
… that when you go on vacation abroad to get by!
The concern is that all training is overpriced …
Fortunately, there are quick and easy tips for learning English without spending a dime.
Yes you read that right, without spending a euro!
Here is 10 tips to learn English for free. Look :
1. Listen to audiobooks in English for free on librivox, openculture, loyalbooks, gutenberg or learnoutloud.
2. Listen to BBC radio in English for free here.
3. Read free ebooks in English on archive, openlibrary, openculture, digitalbook or manybooks.
4. Take a free English course on this YouTube channel or that one.
5. Watch free movies and series in English here (with English subtitles).
6. Join free English conversation groups online here or in person here.
7. Start by learning these 130 essential phrases for leading a conversation in English.
8. Use the free Duolingo app on your smartphone.
9. Learn English online with this free site.
10. Take the free TOEFL tests here.
There you go, now you know how to learn English for free and having fun 🙂
Easy, fast and efficient, isn’t it?
It’s still better than spending a fortune on training of all kinds!
These tips work just as well if you are a beginner as if you already have a solid foundation.
It’s up to you to do your program by going slowly or intensively.
Have you tried these tips to learn English for free? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The 37 Best Websites To Learn Something New.
130 Essential Phrases For Leading a Conversation in English.