January 15, 2020
Are you used to taking devices apart to repair them?
So you know that reassembling a device that has been disassembled can be complicated.
Especially when you are not organized! This is true for both electronic and household devices.
Luckily, here’s a tip to make it easier to reassemble any device.
Use the sticky back of the Post-It notes to place the screws there while disassembling the device and mark the bottom of the paper their respective locations.
How to do
1. Place Post-It notes upside down on the table.
2. As you dismantle the device, glue the screws to the sticky part of the Post-It.
3. Write on the bottom of the Post-It where they should go.
And there you have it, you reassembled the device without worry 🙂
Simple, practical and efficient!
Very useful if you dismantle for example a computer, a TV, a radio or a microwave.
2 other solutions
– Take a photo of the inside of a complicated device then print the photo on a whole page and paste the various elements on it.
– Take a sheet of paper and draw a rough sketch of the disassembled device then drive the screws through the paper to know exactly where they go.
I take this opportunity to thank all the DIY enthusiasts who repair everyday devices! It increases the lifespan of the devices and reduces waste 🙂
Have you tried this trick to reassemble a device? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How to Unscrew a Screw With a Damaged Head? The Little Trick to Know.
A Clever Nails and Screw Storage Box.