November 27, 2019
The electric cables lying behind your TV are tangled.
And it doesn’t look very clean! Are you wondering how to store all this properly?
Discover the decoration trick to store your electrical cables, your boxes and your power strip neatly so that nothing sticks out.
How to do
1. Take one of your old shoe boxes.
2. Remove the cover and cut on the two widths of the box a deep notch 10 cm long, and 2 cm wide so that the cables can pass.
3. Put your power strip in the shoebox, and pull the cables as far as possible to tighten them.
4. Once the cables are taut, roll up the excess part and slip it into the box.
The cables will be well pulled along the walls and therefore hardly visible and all the unnecessary pile will be well hidden in the box that you have taken care to close with the cover.
5. With a little creativity, you can easily embellish it by covering it with newspaper or painting it.
Otherwise you can simply slide it behind the TV cabinet out of sight and forget for good those electric cables that spoiled the decor of your interior.
There you go, your electric cables are now hidden 🙂
Simple, practical and efficient!
Have you tried this decorative trick to store your electric cables? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The trick to never tangling your cables again at the office.
Finally a Tip to Stop Breaking the iPhone Charger Cable.