April 10, 2020
Are you looking for a simple idea to decorate your Easter eggs?
Here is one you should like!
Don’t worry, this stuff is that simple to do.
Plus, you probably have everything you need at home.
All you need is a little nail polish and hot water. Look :
How to do
1. Put on hot water In a bowl.
2. Pick up two colors of nail polish that you like. For example, pink and blue like here.
3. Pour a little polish of each color into the bowl.
4. Mix the two colors with a toothpick.
5. Dip the egg into the colored bowl, rolling it lightly.
6. Let the egg air dry for a few minutes.
7. Repeat the operation with the other eggs.
And there you have it beautiful easter eggs decorated 🙂
Be aware that this decoration works best with cheap nail polishes like these. Why ? Because these varnishes are less thick than the others.
Important note: in order not to have nail polish all over your hands, it is better to put on washing-up gloves and use a bowl that you no longer use, because the nail polish will cling everywhere. Otherwise, take a plastic cup.
Have you tried this simple and economical trick for decorating Easter eggs? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
How Long To Store Chocolates?
The Recipe for Chocolate Boiled Eggs!