Are you looking for an easy and inexpensive decoration for Christmas?
A quick do-it-yourself trick that kids will love?
No need to break the bank to make a beautiful Christmas decoration!
I have exactly what you need : the paper snowmen to tape to the doors.
It couldn’t be easier or more economical! Here’s how to make a great Christmas decoration in less than 5 minutes without breaking the bank:
What you need
– colored card stock
– Double-sided tape
How to do
1. Cut out two large circles in black paper to make the eyes.
2. Cut out a large triangle from orange paper to make the nose.
3. Make five small circles in the black paper to make the mouth.
4. Cut two strips of red paper to make the belt.
5. Cut out three more black circles for the snowman buttons.
6. Tape all the items on the door to form the snowman.
There you go, your Christmas snowman decoration is already ready 🙂
Easy, fast and economical, isn’t it?
Your children will love this decoration and it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to make!
Besides, you don’t need almost anything: just a few sheets of paper and some tape.
Of course you can imagine many other decorations for your doors.
Now you are ready to welcome Santa!
Have you tried making this Christmas decoration? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
25 Awesome Christmas Decorating Ideas With Pine Cones (Easy And Cheap).
35 Christmas Decorating Ideas That Will Bring Joy to Your Home.