Children love the cabins! And not just those in the trees.
They also love the ones in a room of the house.
But you don’t have to break the bank to buy an indoor cabin. It costs a fortune!
So why not do a great cabin yourself for 3 times nothing?
It’s a super easy and quick DIY to make. Look :
What you need
– extendable rod
– sheets, tablecloth, pillowcases, pieces of fabric
– small reclaimed furniture
– cushions and pillows
– drawing pins
How to do
1. Install the extendable rod between the bed and the wall.
2. Hang the curtain there to make the entrance.
3. Secure scraps of fabric to the walls with thumbtacks.
4. Put a small piece of furniture in the cabin to store books.
5. Place a blanket and pillows on the floor.
And there you have it, you have made a superb cabin that your children will love 🙂
Easy, fast and economical, isn’t it?
It’s a great idea to save space in unoccupied nooks and crannies in a bedroom near the bed or cradle.
And you don’t need much to make this cozy, comfortable and colorful little corner.
Just a few items and fabrics collected from the house!
For less than 20 € and a little creativity, you have made a magnificent cabin for your little prince or your princess.
– If you are not a sewing pro, or if you don’t have a sewing machine, you can use iron-on tape to secure the sheet to the cabin.
– You can also buy a ready-made structure and cover it with old sheets and colored fabrics.
Have you tried this trick to easily make a cabin for the children’s room? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
21 Ways To Use Wooden Pallets Your Kids Will Love!
What To Do With A Baby Crib When He Grows Up? The Tip for DIY Parents.