Are you looking for an easy and quick decoration to make for Christmas?
How about cute snowflakes to draw on your windows?
It’s a great way to spruce up your home without spending a fortune!
And don’t worry, it’s easy to draw!
Just tape a snowflake pattern outside the window…
… then use an erasable marker for the draw along the contours. Look :
What you need
– white liquid chalk marker
– glass cleaner
– models to draw (download below)
– sheet of paper
How to do
1. Clean the windows with your homemade window cleaner and a rag.
2. Click here to print the flake models below:
3. Hang the models outside the window with a piece of tape to easily draw outlines.
4. Go back inside the house and shake your marker.
5. Press the tip of the marker on a piece of paper several times until the ink comes out.
6. Make a few strokes so that the lead is well soaked in the ink.
7. Draw your designs with the chalk marker on the window following the outline of the template.
8. Remove the models taped to the outside by removing the pieces of tape.
And there you have it, you have made a wonderful Christmas decoration on your windows 🙂
Easy, fast and economical, isn’t it?
This is a great manual activity to do with the kids. They will love it!
And you don’t have to be an artist to make beautiful DIY decorations.
Here is another great template to print to decorate your windows:
Click here to print it.
Of course, these models are not essential.
You can also let your imagination (or those of your children) run wild by drawing directly on the windows without models.
You can make snowflakes, snowmen, Santas, elves, reindeer, fir trees, Christmas balls, a sleigh, garlands, stars, the village of Santa Claus or why not a nativity scene. .
If you have an artistic soul, you can also draw your own models on sheets and then stick them outside the windows to easily draw the outlines.
Your Christmas decoration will not only be cheap, but also original, 100% customizable and unique.
It’s still prettier (and cheaper) than a store-bought decoration, isn’t it?
With these beautiful DIY Christmas decorations, the spirit of Christmas 2020 has come to your home in just a few minutes.
In addition, these markers work to draw on windows, but also on mirrors, on glass or on slate.
How to clean your windows after Christmas?
Don’t panic, if you make a mistake you can erase everything …
… and start over as many times as you want.
Indeed, your DIY decorations are very easily erased. Just dampen a cloth and run it over.
In a single gesture, everything is quickly erased! It is much easier to clean than artificial snow spray.
When Christmas is over, you won’t be spending long minutes cleaning your windows. A little water or a magic spray for the windows and everything is nickel!
Have you tested this DIY decoration idea for Christmas? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
35 Christmas Decorating Ideas That Will Bring Joy to Your Home.
30 Smart Ways to Recycle Your Old Items into Christmas Ornaments.