October 02, 2020
Laundry rooms are often cramped rooms in homes.
As a result, it’s not easy to organize your laundry room when you don’t have a lot of space!
Fortunately, there are some super practical tips and storage to save space in this small room.
Washing machine, dryer, clothes line, detergents, ironing board … you will be able to store everything easily thanks to these ideas!
To help you organize your small laundry room, here is 47 iclever storage gods. Look :
1. Washing machine and dryer one above the other
2. Shelves to increase storage
3. A bar for hanging hangers
4. A drying rack at an angle to save space
5. A curtain to hide your small laundry room
6. Drawers under your washing machine
7. A clothes rail to hang your clothes
8. Storage behind the door
9. Wire baskets to easily see what’s inside
10. Jars to replace plastic containers
11. Sorting bins in the cupboards
12. An ironing board in a drawer
13. An island on wheels for ironing and folding clothes
14. A laundry room in a closet
15. Vertical storage on wheels
16. Open shelves to save space
17. Storage with hanging baskets
18. A compact laundry room with washing machine and dryer
19. A cupboard with an ironing board
20. A laundry room next to the shower
21. A compact laundry room with everything you need
22. A small laundry room at the end of a corridor
23. A stylish wall-mounted clothes dryer
24. Open vertical shelves
25. A small laundry room in a corner
26. A wall organizer to hang up what you need
27. A small utility room in a closet with sliding doors
28. An accordion clothesline that unfolds
29. A small laundry room in the kitchen
30. A small laundry room in the bathroom
31. Open laundry baskets for storing laundry
32. Laundry baskets on wheels
34. A laundry room under the stairs of the house
36. A laundry room in the office
37. Laundry baskets that tilt to save space
38. A modern and minimalist laundry room
39. An ironing board under the worktop
40. Towel dryers behind the door
41. Metal shelves
42. A small laundry room in the WC
43. A laundry room with sliding and transparent drawers
44. A laundry room in a cupboard with a slanted shelf
45. A small laundry room with integrated drying rack
46. A sliding storage for detergents
47. A small, narrow, tall laundry room
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
49 Clever Examples of Laundry Rooms You Would Like To Have At Home.
18 Clothes Racks To Dry Your Laundry Faster (And Save Money).