Do you dream of a more beautiful and luxurious house?
The only problem is that we don’t all have the budget to afford an interior designer!
Fortunately, there are some simple (and inexpensive) tips to make your home or apartment prettier.
Ready for an EASY and QUICK interior makeover? Then you have come to the right place!
Here is 31 decorating tips to make your home more beautiful without breaking the bank. Look :
1. Give your old lino a lick of paint
The tutorial is here.
2. Add cheap framed mirrors to your walk in closet doors
You just need a little paint to match the frame to the color of the doors of your dressing room and voila … It looks like the mirrors are built in!
3. Use simple draped curtains to cover garage shelves
4. Braid the top of your curtains to give them a chic basket look
5. Use simple brass hardware to make curtain tiebacks
Curtain tiebacks are elegant, but often overpriced. Instead, take a trip to a DIY or hardware store, where you can pick up brass carabiners for around $ 2.
6. Hide TV cables with this discreet, homemade cable cover
Find out how to do it here.
7. Use nice shelf brackets to decorate a window without curtains.
8. Use napkin rings and ribbons to dress up your shower curtain
Or simply tie beautiful ribbons directly to the shower curtain rod.
This idea is perfect if you need to replace some rusty shower curtain rings.
9. Match curtains in different colors to dress up a window
This brings a magical look, perfect for a teenage girl’s bedroom.
10. Place your rug in the right place in the room
11. Dress up your fridge with decorative tape or spray paint
12. Use paint to make false windows on your garage door
13. Put a nice frame around your flat screen
14. Put pretty decorative pom poms on your bed skirt
Beautiful bedding can transform a bedroom, but they are extremely expensive. For a look that’s straight out of the home decor department store, add simple decorative tassels to your bed skirt. And if you have a little yarn, you can easily make your own pom poms. The tutorial is here.
15. Use a cake stand for storage near the sink
16. Hide unsightly air vents with simple rubber mats
17. A small coat of spray paint and your old air vents will be like new
With just 1 spray of primer and 1 spray of metallic paint, you can easily cover up to 10 air vents. The tutorial is here.
18. Attach curtain rods to the ceiling to create this beautiful four poster bed
19. The new trend? Paint your ceiling a different color
It’s the same idea as painting a section of wall with a different color. Do not hesitate to use bright colors to “invigorate” a room.
20. Add inexpensive photo frames around your light switches
21. Use a curved curtain rod to make a window look bigger
It is a technique known to all decorators: a curved rod in front of a window brings a majestic look to any room.
22. Use stainless steel effect paint to repaint a white fridge that has yellowed
23. Half-painted walls give the illusion of a higher ceiling
24. To give a more rustic look, use wooden planks for wall siding.
An easy and inexpensive weekend craft … The tutorial is here.
25. This window shade is incredibly easy to make. In addition, it is magnetic, removable and does not have a single seam
The tutorial is here.
26. Stripping your furniture to give it a more trendy shade
Stripping a piece of furniture is surprisingly quick and easy, thanks to this simple tutorial. Then add the shade or varnish of your choice to personalize your furniture.
27. Use a simple frame around your mirror to add character to your bathroom
28. Give your kitchen backsplash a makeover with this 3D relief adhesive tile, which can be installed easily and without tools
For more information, it’s here.
29. Cover clumsy electrical cables with these faux suede cords, available at any hobby store
30. Place a 2e plinth a little above the existing plinths. Give a lick of paint between the baseboards… and you get very high false baseboards!
A great tip to have beautiful plinths like in palaces… but for cheap! The tutorial is here.
31. Add moldings and a shelf on top of your kitchen wall units
An easy idea to add a classy touch to your kitchen… and to gain more storage. The tutorial is here.
Have you tried these great decorating ideas to have a beautiful home? Tell us in the comments if it was effective. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
41 Tips For Your Home That Will Make Your Life Easier.
12 CHEAP Tips To Make Your Home Easily.