December 03, 2018
Are you looking for original Christmas decorations for the home?
No need to go buy some and break the bank!
Why not do them yourself?
Don’t worry, it’s simple!
We have selected 30 easy-to-make Christmas decorations for you.
All you need to do is take a walk around your attic to recycle old items. Look :
1. These pine cones turned into Christmas decorations
2. These candy cane candies transformed into Christmas tree decoration
3. These jars transformed into snow globes
4. This wooden pallet turned into a Christmas tree
5. These adorable bottles of wine transformed into Christmas decorations
6. This old cushion turned into a reindeer
7. This pack of beers transformed into “reindeer”
8. These sticks recycled into adorable snowmen
9. This fridge transformed into a snowman
10. These glass jars recycled into Christmas decorations
11. These toilet paper rolls transformed into choristers or reindeer
12. These wooden branches recycled in the Advent calendar
13. This piece of recycled tree trunk as a wreath
14. These stemmed glasses transformed into candlesticks
15. This flowerpot transformed into a snowman
16. This old bucket filled with pine cones and logs
17. These glass jars transformed into candlesticks
18. These pieces of recycled wood in illuminated star
19. These pieces of branches and cardboard transformed into Christmas trees
20. This old bucket full of Christmas candles
21. These glass jars transformed into submerged mini-forests
22. These cans transformed into candle holders
23. This old window decorated for Christmas
24. These corks and small twigs recycled into reindeer
25. This recycled burlap bag made into Christmas slippers
26. These recycled snowman cans
27. These bottle caps transformed into a Christmas tree
28. These bottles of milk turned into a snowman
29. These old terracotta pots transformed into candlesticks
30. These flower pots filled with pine cones, fir branches and balls
Did you like these homemade Christmas decorations? Tell us in the comments which one you prefer. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
35 Christmas Decorating Ideas That Will Bring Joy to Your Home.
How I Make Super Christmas Balls in 10 Min.