Here at comment-economiser.fr, we don’t like throwing out old items!
We know that with a little imagination, we can easily find them a news use 🙂
By reusing an old object, we give it a second life.
And that’s what’s great about recycling ideas!
Do you also like to recycle old objects and transform them into original decoration?
Then you will love these 30 ingenious ways to recycle old doors and windows. Look :
Thanks to these ideas, you will be able to reuse old doors and windows to make beautiful decorations for the house or the garden.
The little extra? All these objects are not only decorative, but also functional !
So, without further ado, here are 30 recycling ideas to give old windows a second life:
1. In cork board to hang your messages
To discover : 17 Surprising Uses of Cork Stoppers.
2. Stylish headboard
3. In suspended partitions for the garden
4. Windows + wallpaper = a new headboard
5. In photo frame
6. In vintage garden decoration
7. In coat rack with photo frame
8. On trend shelves
9. In garden decoration with an inspirational quote
For more inspirational quotes, click here.
10. To make a sublime garden shed
11. In a hanging table for a picnic in the garden
12. As a display for your photo frames
13. In large mirror with shelf
14. As a photo frame with notepads
To find cheap vintage note clips, click here.
15. In original empty pocket
16. In a luxurious four-poster headboard
17. In beautiful frames for family photos
18. In empty pocket with a slate … to leave messages for your darling 🙂
19. As a vintage coffee table
20. As a unique garden decoration
21. As a decoration on the fireplace
22. As a towel rail in the bathroom
23. In a suspended swing
24. Colorful headboard
25. On hooks to hang your bags
26. In flashy headboards
27. Wall decoration
28. In a cozy reading corner
29. In mirrors for the living room
30. In beautiful vintage decor
Where to find old windows?
In flea markets and garage sales, you can often find old windows on the cheap, with or without glass.
Sometimes we can even find some free !
For example, when neighbors in the neighborhood are renovating and getting rid of their old windows …
Better to give them a second life rather than seeing them end up in the recycling center, right?
For this kind of decoration, it is better not to use new windows.
Indeed, it is the “vintage” aspect that makes all the charm of these decorating ideas.
And of course, reusing old windows for your decor will not cost you much. Not to mention the fact that it is much more environmentally friendly.
All in all, it’s one of the cheapest and easiest ways to personalize your home, whether it’s your interior or garden decor.
If you like recycling projects, click here to check out all of our best ideas for give a second life to old objects.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
11 Smart Ways to Recycle Old Windows.
19 Smart Ways to Recycle Old Ladders.