Everyone is running out of space in the bathroom.
This is normal, it is often the smallest room in a house …
Luckily, there are some great tips for saving space and better organizing your bathroom.
We have selected for you 20 great ideas from storages for your bathroom.
Don’t worry, these storage units are easy to do and won’t break the bank!
These tips will dramatically change the look and feel of your bathroom.
They’ll also help you keep your bathroom tidy and organized. Look :
1. Arrange a storage space under the sink
A few boards, nails, a plastic box, storage baskets … And presto! The bazaar disappears as if by magic. Everything is perfectly tidy.
2. Store the little things in jars
Do you have a few jars that are no longer needed? Here’s a great way to recycle them. Use some acrylic paint to give them a colorful touch. There you have adorable storage for cotton, makeup brushes or even Cotton Swabs.
3. Use hanging baskets to keep things tidy
Towel racks and plastic storage baskets … that’s all you need to tidy up the bathroom mess.
4. Use cupboard cabinet doors as storage space
This type of small adhesive storage (or even like these) are very practical for storing makeup and toothbrushes. They stick behind the door of a cupboard, neither seen nor known.
5. Use a flowerpot to store the hair dryer
Divert the use of round hanging flowerpots that you no longer use to store hairdressing accessories, such as the hairdryer. Pretty isn’t it?
6. Hang a shelf above the door
A pretty shelf placed above the door is both discreet and very practical for storing towels, rolls of toilet paper or anything else cumbersome.
7. Use a plastic cutlery tray to store toothpaste and toothbrushes.
What could be better than a plastic cutlery tray to store toothbrushes and toothpaste. Practical, hygienic and economical! And what’s more, it’s easy to clean.
8. Install magnetic strips on the inside of the medicine cabinet door.
These magnetic tapes are very easy to install and will do you a great service. You will no longer have to search for your barrettes or hairpins in the morning!
9. Store your makeup on this adorable magnetic board
To make this beautiful magnetic board, you will need a frame, small magnets like these, placed on the back of your makeup boxes. You will also need self-adhesive magnetic sheets to stick them under a decorative sheet.
10. Use spice racks to store cosmetics and makeup.
Who would believe these are spice racks? For 13 euros, you have the ideal storage space for storing shampoo and hair care bottles.
11. Use wicker baskets to store towels and toilet paper
The small rush or wicker baskets are very practical for storing small towels or toilet paper rolls. No more mess!
12. Install wooden floating shelves above the toilet.
There are no small wasted spaces. Placed just above the toilet, these floating shelves allow you to store a lot of small things or put a few decorative items. Very useful !
13. Convert the bathroom mirror into a storage space
A mirror that hides a cabinet, like this one, saves a lot of space. Thanks to it, you store all the jewelry, bottles and other trinkets. In addition, it attaches very easily.
14. Add half a table above the toilet paper to save space
A half table like this placed above the toilet paper dispenser is the perfect piece of furniture to save space in a small space like the toilet.
15. Create wall storage with old wooden crates
These wooden crates are easily found in markets or in wine cellars … But you can also find them here. All you have to do is fix them on pretty metal brackets to have a unique storage.
16. Give your wall a rustic and stylish touch with this hanging shelf with a rope
It is not very complicated to do. You just need a few planks and a thick rope. Make holes in the shelf and pass the rope through. Tie a knot under each board to stabilize it or pass a small piece of wood through the rope, as in the photo. But if you prefer, you can also get the same shelf already mounted here.
17. Install several towel racks behind the bathroom door
Practical and aesthetic, these towel racks placed behind the door! The back of doors is often a neglected space. And that’s a shame because it saves a lot of space. If you don’t want to drill holes in the door, you can choose towel rails like these, which don’t require drilling.
18. Recycle old copper pipes to store your towels
Well, we agree it takes some knowledge of welding to make this original industrial type towel rack. If you don’t have one and like this style, you can fall back on another vintage model.
19. Use small PVC pipes as homemade toothbrush holders
After plumbing, do you have some PVC pipes left? Don’t throw them away. Just saw them and secure them to the inside of the cupboard door for great toothbrush storage. Each his own!
20. Create a storage basket in an old saucepan by wrapping it with string
An old container, glue and a string … You have everything you need to make a unique towel basket. Like at the hotel!
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
12 Great Storage Ideas To Better Organize Your Bathroom.
14 Clever Storage For Your Bathroom.