May 06, 2019
Anyone who is a little respectful of the environment knows how important it is to recycle their waste as much as possible.
When you are done with a plastic bottle, don’t throw it away. What to do with a plastic bottle? But use it to do something creative!
Of course, you can just put it in the recycling bin. But why not let your creative spirit do the talking?
It’s not too hard to do something new with your old plastic bottles. You just have to customize it!
Plus, it’s a fun way to save some cash by crafting something you need.
Take a look at these creative ideas for reusing plastic bottles. With your scissors and your tubes of glue, and let your creativity run free to recycle your plastic bottles!
1. In storage boxes with zipper
2. In stars to decorate your Christmas tree
3. In storage boxes
4. In pots for planting herbs
5. As an adorable fancy piggy bank
6. In a great hanging garden
7. Homemade greenhouse
8. In a pouf filled with plastic bottles
9. In colorful decoration for a fence
10. Baroque curtain to separate a room
11. In a beautiful lampshade
12. In multicolored curtain made of bottle caps
13. In rainbow awning
Fill the bottom of the bottles with colored water to achieve the rainbow effect
14. In solar bulb
Fill a bottle with water and poke a hole in the roof. Position the bottle so that it protrudes halfway into the room. The sun will reflect in the water and enter the room directly.
15. As a seed distributor for birds
16. As a “love apple”
17. In funny flowerpots for children
There you go, with these easy DIYs, you know how to reuse your empty plastic bottles.
Do not hesitate to leave a comment to tell us what you have created or achieved with these tips.
Do you like this trick ?
Share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
22 Recycled Items You Would Like To See At Home.
22 Smart Ways to Recycle Your Glass Bottles.